Topic: When and where do you want the seed meeting?

Sorry, darkie didnt like the previous one. mad

Re: When and where do you want the seed meeting?

4-5 = national holiday and father's birthday.

I could do Copenhagen, if really necessarily in Denmark tongue.
But I'd rather have a bit more central place in Europe, where it's not so expensive to fly to, or doesn't take such a ridiculously long time to take the train to.
I have very very little money to spend. (Also flying stresses me out to such a degree that it's not worth it if I'm going to stay there for less than 2 weeks).

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

OK checked, I took the time around both weekends off, so both are fine by me. Voted Århus, though Copenhagen wouldn't be such much difference so I couldn't be there. Other places, well everything more near wouldn't be a problem, everything else depends on the avaiability of cheap airline tickets from Düsseldorf, Köln or Maastricht.

OK people - time to make a decicion here. When should the Seed meeting be?
Århus seems to be the place - when will be the time?

May 5th seems to be the date most fortunate for most people so far - with the option to extend your individual stay in Århus to friday and sunday off course smile. But is this the date we decide upon, or are we deciding for the next weekend (or some other date) instead?

This is what we have agreed I'd say. Saturday at 18.00, the 5th at Café Smagløs.

For those who want to meet earlier on saturday or friday/sunday, we will figure something out too, though that needs to be even less formal than this.