Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

UHm... seems my Earthdawn PnP session has been moved from Saturday to Sunday, which means I won't be able to attend StSC, at least it loks like now...

Earthdawn? That old rules intensive game?  smile Never got a chance to play it..

Well then. Let us see if we can find a new day that suits everyone... (as if). Please write below which times are good for you any of the given days (in CEST). (I personally have fairly flexible schedule these days, but I'd prefer weekends.)

Monday   Tuesday   Wednesday   Thursday   Friday   Saturday   Sunday
Kryigerofe     any         none        any              bad day     any       any          any

Monday     Tuesday    Wednesday   Thursday    Friday   Saturday  Sunday
After 7pm  N/A           After 7pm     After 7pm   N/A      N/A          Any

Why not try to reschedule your Earthdawn playing time Dustman? Sunday can't be the only day of the week possible, and I guess you have as much of a say in those matters as the rest of your gaming group? smile

Uhm, I'm not so sure a table-based iteration works so well on forums...  Maybe better that we each tell our own and then you collect them to a table?

As said on IRC, I can only play at about 16-22 CEST on weekdays.  In addition, on Tuesday and Friday I have sauna, which will cause a break in playing.  On weekends I'm free.  In table row format:

mon     tue    wed     thu      fri     sat       sun
16-22  bad   16-22  16-22  bad  10-23  10-23

(Edit: Changed times to CEST)

Ok... as long as Sunday evenings are free, I'd be able to fit it in.

Monday   Tuesday           Wednesday   Thursday   Friday   Saturday       Sunday
any         After 18:00       After 18:00    any           any      Impossible     any

I prefer the Sunday (because it's not in the evening and I'll be more alert). But I could do most weekdays, possibly only in the evening, but mostly I'm free. No Saturdays.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Mehken, I don't understand your message. The whole iteration thing started because Dustman told us Sundays aren't good anymore. So do you mean you can fit it into any other day, at any time of day, as long as Sundays are free for other stuff?

Well, it's obvious it isn't going to be during the morning or afternoon on weekdays, so yes

Here's how it looks without Dustman:

Edit: Forgot tdb

Monday      Tuesday   Wednesday   Thursday     Friday     Saturday   Sunday
Kryigerofe     any           none        any              bad day      any         any           any
Darkhawk     After 7pm  N/A          After 7pm     After 7pm    N/A         N/A          Any
Norah           any           18:00       18:00           any             any         no            any
Mehken        any            any          any              any             any         any          afternoon
tdb               16-22        bad          16-22           16-22           bad        10-23        10-23

Oh.. And we kinda' thought this was a weekly recurring thing, not just this sunday, hence the fuss. But maybe you only meant THIS sunday?

Yes, I meant ONLY this Sunday, sorry for not being precise enough. As I said on some occasions, I don't get to play too much PnP.
Anyway, Sundays are fine for me most of the time, except when something else comes in the way, which I try not to do.

I have a LAN party scheduled for this weekend, which poses a problem for me playing StSC.  The party is at my apartment, so I'll be able to operate the server normally and can possibly even play for a short while or two.  Don't count on me being available to play, though.

I have a LARP writing meeting next Sunday so we won't be able to play then. So who's in if we reschedule to Saturday?

Saturday... This Saturday...

Well... I am

Uhm.... I think it's okay for me too.

I think I'm free this Saturday, so that's a yes.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Hrm ok, I can shift my plans, so saturday is ok.

Saturday it is. Same time.

I'll be there at 14.00 and I have to go at 19.00 in order for busses to and from work to fit.

Just to have it in time:
Oct. 21. Nuala and her guardian are coming to Hungary this week, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Sunday.
Oct. 28. I will have a family gathering, and as I skipped the last one becouse of StSC, I would like to be there now. (strange that everything happens on Sundays nowadays)

I knew it! Nuala is a male!

Advance notice of some upcoming absences:

Nov. 10-11: Father's day, I'll be visiting my parents
Nov. 16-18: Annual gathering at my high school
Nov. 23-25: Possible LAN party with a couple friends

So three absences in the row unfortunately, but that's the price to be paid for weekend games.  I'll try to remind you again in the session on Nov 4.

Check. And yes, please remind me when the time draws near. I wouldn't have remembered Dustman's notice for this week had you not posted. (What's the situation, by the way, Dustman?)

As I said on IRC, I'm meeting with Nuala today, so I won't be here, sorry for that. Also if we could move the next session with everyone's agreement to Saturday, it would be nice, if not, then I'll see you on StSC on Nov. 4. hopefully.