Topic: Ryzom update!

So we have left Silan...
We have arrived on the mainland...
We have indeed become scattered seeds... (I personally find it hard to achieve ´critical mass´ of roleplayers... I dont play that often, and when I do Im lucky if more than one RP´er is online)

So I was wondering - how is everybody doing? Are you enjoying the game? Is it still the grand, masterplan to eventually form a guild in Zora?

It has been great to read the travel notes of Perun and Tinai. Gives an impression of where you are in the game and what you have been doing. And that sense of community is very nice, and very important, because we have become so scattered.

So please - everybody who feel like telling - please give us an update - tell a story - where on Atys have you gone?

---

I have a story to tell as well... but it is still to early for that wink Lets just say, for now, that the young Mercellus has finally arrived in Fairhaven after regaining his strength in Silan. Now he is looking for the Capricious cousins (Wheri and Tinai). He has met someone else though...

Last edited by Frakel (2006-10-26 22:08:27)

Re: Ryzom update!

Well well, I might have Perun write some IC update, but he's quite busy having fun and trying to challenge every beast in the desert right now.

What you write is true, we're totally scattered right now. Not so much geographically as in playing time and how much time we actually have to play. After the initial campfire surge, things have normalized as in Seed, with only a few playing constantly. This, combined with being scattered geographically makes it somewhat difficult right now.

We're working towards the grand plan, and once we get to that, we will have a meeting place and more direction/general RP. However, moving around Atys is very difficult. And most difficult of all is to get to and from Fairhaven, where we have 4 or 5 stranded Trykers now. We're training to be able to get there, while hoping we can get some IC help from others too, but it's also a matter of coordinating who's online when.

It might take a week or more and a lot of spilled blood and mangled bodies before we're all united in Zora. It'll be good once it happens though, and it will feel like an accomplishment.

And by all means, more IC texts smile

Greetings dear Homins

I see that you are a few whom have traveled far from the Rangers camp onto the mainlands of Atys. I hope that you have made the travel well and safe and that you find the destinations to be a place that you will, in time, call homes.

If there be anything you are in need of, questions or such, if you can find me feel free to ask and I will help you all the best I can.
There be often many kind Homins around whom gladly answers questions and help you in what they can, so do not be afraid to ask if need be. Also there are from time to time treks taking part in order to make young Homins able to travel the worlds.

I am glad to see that so many young Homins have come to Atys.

Be well dear friends

//Drakfot

((nice to see you too Drak. Looks like we finally ended up in the same game :mrgreen:))

Last edited by Frakel (2006-10-27 18:56:21)