Topic: Events

If you want to make known an event, or organise one, here's a thread for it.
(probably we'll want to keep organising events and such as IC as possible, but there's often some OOC part for a lot of events, checking what times everyone is available and such...)

If we want, we can also enter events here, to make them public and visible for a lot more people:  http://www.mystonline.com/ingame.html

Last edited by Norah (2007-01-04 14:33:12)

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Re: Events

Oh, right, on first read, I thought, "well... let's see that link... hmmm... I see no link, must be missing..." then "ah, so _thread_, right so this is it", thought it was a link to the official Uru forums, but now I see that it's ours smile right

*waits patiently for some event while thinking about some ideas* wink

Dustie

Last edited by dustman (2007-01-04 13:00:40)

Well, there is also some page where you can enter your own events on the URU Live site, yes.
That would be nice if we would like it to be totally public and known in advance and want many people to attend, perhaps. So I'll edit my first post to include the link as well.

-Norah/Liath-

Something that may require a bit of OOC coordination:

Exploring the newly opened Age (Delin) with a group.

If you think it's bad to organise it OOC-ly, please say so.

-Norah/Liath-

That's fine. And at the same time, we should get our hood changed to the one with the right name? I thnk my char knows all other players char by now, so ICly he could draw them together.

Ok, so we gather, have your 'hood char invite everyone, then have one of those invite your regular char, then head out to Delin?

Then it's just a question of when.

-Norah/Liath-

Tomorrow! Or early Sunday.

SWG: CL90 Smuggler, Crimson Phoenix Ace, CL90 Engineer, Europe-Chimaera
AoC: L70 Guardian

Sunday would be best for me. Possibly very late tomorrow, but then it'll probably be too late to get much done in the game anyway.

Last edited by Mehken (2007-01-20 02:07:10)

Mehken wrote:

Sunday would be best for me. Possibly very late tomorrow, but then it'll probably be too late to get much done in the game anyway.

Dunno, Garden Ages aren't that big, really. Most time would be spent on RP, solving some stuff, speculating in more RP, etc, I guess.

Anyway, I'll make a poll.

-Norah/Liath-

Looks like it'll be Sunday morning or evening.

-Norah/Liath-

we need 8 people for this thing to work, so we're going to have to come back later, with more.

I suggest we put it in the evnts section on the GameTap site, and ask for more people?

-Norah/Liath-

It seems that Douglas Sharper, one of the main story-making NPC actors from old Live, is coming back down to the Cavern.
He's the one whose journal you read in the office in the city that you link to from Teledahn.

Now that he's coming back, I'm hoping he'll stir up trouble and make events and story happen like he did before.

-Norah/Liath-

Two of us from the Seeds That Grow Bevin, have wanted to try to open the strange doors in Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal for a while now, but we've come to the conclusion that we can't do it with just the two of us.

We're wondering now if maybe a few people would mind helping us out, say about 5 people at most?
We're both still keeping to surface times and dates, and we'd like to try this again at what would on the surface be next Thursday, at 20:00 hours our time. That would be around 12:00 hours Cavern Time, as far as I can tell.

If you are willing and able to come and help us out, at that time, please reply here or contact me on KI number 01292233.

-- Karen Stil

-Norah/Liath-