Re: Seed Meeting 2007

btw... Hatetank...Waxies ?? I still have nightmares about our last excursion there....

- good. Then you can join a bunch of geeks (including former RGD staff) there tonight around 8 wink

Cheers

Time to make one of my rare appearances here.

I'm in on this too. Århus is only 1½ hours by train from here, no way I could miss this.

Hi all you wonderful ex-seedlings,

Seed Meeting 2007 - what an excellent idea!

But May 4th is a bad day for Kroll and me. We might have difficulties attending that day, and we can definitely not be there before sometime in the evening.

I recommend May 5th instead. That's a Saturday, which should also make it easier for those from other parts of DK to attend.

I think Smagloes is a good suggestion, since it's possible to have part of the place to ourselves, and they have good food.

It would be great to see you all!

/Anne

Agreed - Saturday is way better for the working people.

Cheers

Sure fine by me. I figure that the people coming in from Copenhagen might get to Århus sometime friday afternoon/evening and stay untill sunday anyway.

there are 2 evening party because of some people who are coming from very far tongue. The biggest party is on saturday but a little party on friday is nice too because it's a big travel for me and i want to rentabilize it big_smile

Party!

Sounds like I should call Smagløs then and make a reservation for the 5th of may. At what time should we meet there saturday? I was thinking around 6 pm. Then we will have plenty of time to talk and dine - and those who feel for it can venture out into the crazy, wild nightlife of Århus afterwards wink

Last edited by Frakel (2007-02-19 15:00:54)

Heh i guess saturday may be better for the working people..! 6 PM and smagløs is fine as well for me smile

For how long can we stay at Smagløs? And yes sure, saturday works for me too.

I have miss something big_smile wich week end will it be? 4-5 or the next one?

Well, there havent been an ´official decision´ for anything - I just sensed that there were a konvergence upon may 5th as the best date. So its still open I guess... its just that we have to decide before too long.

- EDIT:

Since no general cries of utter rejection of the 5th of may has been heard I have now added that date to our calendar as the date for the official SEED 2007 annual meeting smile

So far only ´official´ point on the programme is to meet at Cafe smagløs (www.smagloes.dk) at 6 pm. If anyone has more suggestions as to what we might spend some time on during this weekend lets hear it!

- EDIT 2: Added friday 4th as the time for the ´small - party´, as suggested by Nuala earlier here :mrgreen:

Last edited by Frakel (2007-02-25 17:27:41)

Ok guys, sorry for the delay but yes, count me in and I'll try and drag my better half along too smile

I'll definately be there for the 5th. Everything else will be kind of work dependent!

Esme

Has anyone made any plans for setting up a party / meeting or something friday the 4th?

Well that's it. I have to come now smile I'm all booked up!

We're flying to Copenhagen on friday to do some sightseeing and we'll catch the train to Aarhus on saturday where we'll spend the night. We fly back out of Copenhagen on sunday night.

Esme

Ok, just to let everybody know, at least Quanto, Frakel, Nuala, Nuala's boyfriend, Miho and me myself and I are going to meet up in Aarhus the 4th of May at 16.51 at the trainstation (aprox.), and then go out and conquer the city and the city nightlife together. Or something else.. We'll figure something out smile

And we'll sleep at that city-sleep-in thing. So if anyone else want to join us on the 4th, just give us a nudge here smile

Well, I think it's time, so:
Have fun and make some pics for us poor souls unable to attend, we will be there with you in soul if not in flesh!

Indeed! Do have fun and I'll be very cross with everyone attending if there's not a lot of pictures publically available afterwards wink

Mehken wrote:

Indeed! Do have fun and I'll be very cross with everyone attending if there's not a lot of pictures publically available afterwards wink

Ok, once they've been screened they'll be public tongue I've promised to write a blog for the Alchemic Dream blog site too. If you want to know what ADers get up to you can find our blog site here:

http://www.alchemicdream.com/blog/

But I'll obviously make everything available here too smile

Esme

yeah I am looking forward to seeing some pictures as well... Enjoy the first seed gathering!! smile

Train leaves my town at 16:03, arrives in Århus 17:43, about 1.2km to walk from station to cafe. Looking forward to it all.