Topic: Playtime this wednesday

Hey there people. This wednesday Ill be home and ready to play at around 21.30 (danish time).

See ya.

Re: Playtime this wednesday

I won't be playing, as uh.. Perun is not there, he left a note about going to Silan for some time in the guildhall. Some time=this wednesday at least.

I wont be there tomorrow either and next week isn't looking too good either at the moment.

I won't be there... And probably not on any other occasions, sorry. I had to unsubscribe due to not being able to afford the monthly fee. sad

Well, that's not surprising Malleus.. smile But do stick around, huh? Shadow Siege? Maybe LotR soon? I think several of us are going to try that game at least.

Course I will, I wouldn't want to abandon you guys simply because I can't afford Ryzom wink. I may not be around every day, but I'm still here, and worst comes to worst, you can catch me via email big_smile.

I haven't played Shadow Siege for a while... I must remember to get back to that. I got distracted by Planescape: Torment for a while there...

And LoTR does look quite nice, so I'm sure I'll be around to give that a go big_smile

Eh.. DISTRACTED by Planescape Torment? It's the best game ever. Simple as that. You don't get distracted by it, you get deeply and completely carried away, never to be the same person again afterwards. Or something like that, hehe wink

/waytogo to Darkhawk, mostly the case would Planescape Torment distracted by RL smile
*points at his name and winks*
Also, LotR should be nice, when they put up the RP-server at last.

Hrm, I can't attend this wednesday most likely sad Sorry, but his particular kind of interrupting RL takes precedence.