Re: Place your order for the SEED meeting!

Great Esme!

Im counting 12 so far:

Frakel, HateTank, Darkhawk, Thosam, Miho, Quanto Solo, Mecha, Nuala+1, AnneVR, Esme+1

Remember deadline is this thursday. If we dont get 15 people its no big disaster I think... But Ill let you know what I can work out with the café.

Cheers.

I'll have one too, it seems. wink

http://ahnion.centralen.net/temp/signature-Seed-community-2.gif

Hopefully Sigridz wont come, which means more of Nuala's chokolade for us :demon:

Mecha
Former Developer and GM on Seed
Who will feed the mice now?!?!?!

Thats great Ahnion!

13 and counting...

Frakel, HateTank, Darkhawk, Thosam, Miho, Quanto Solo, Mecha, Nuala+1, AnneVR, Esme+1, Ahnion

Damn, damn, damn.
I'll have to cancel that. My economy just crashed all to hell.
Sorry... won't be able to make it. sad

http://ahnion.centralen.net/temp/signature-Seed-community-2.gif

Ahnion wrote:

Damn, damn, damn.
I'll have to cancel that. My economy just crashed all to hell.
Sorry... won't be able to make it. sad

sad

Really sorry to hear that Ahnion hmm

Talked to the café today - being only 12 we wont get the entire upper floor to ourselves, but apart from that no problems.

EDIT: Well I didnt exactly talk to the cafe, rather I talked to the people there, but anyways... wink

Last edited by Frakel (2007-04-27 09:43:36)

Hello!

Kroll can come as well, and would like some food like the rest of us, he's just not very good at signing up in time :-)

Hopefully it's not  too late to add an extra person to the order...

Looking forward to seeing you all!

/Anne

Im on it. It wont be a problem. Looking forward to seing you both.

Hi all,

Is the reservation in a particular name, or should I just talk very loudly in English until someone identifies me in the bar? big_smile

What sort of time are people aiming to get there? I assume the meeting time is still 6pm local time?

Esme

Last edited by Esme (2007-05-03 10:33:02)

Sammy and Gabby (RGD) might be joining us as well. Nothing 100% confirmed though.

I'll probably be there 6ish. We're having the inlaws for coffee and bisquits in the afternoon, so don't hold your breath if it turns 7 before i show up though. Will most likely be easily identifyable, by wearing an official Seed E3 tee wink

Cheers

Esme wrote:

Hi all,

Is the reservation in a particular name, or should I just talk very loudly in English until someone identifies me in the bar? big_smile

What sort of time are people aiming to get there? I assume the meeting time is still 6pm local time?

Esme

Our reservation is on the upper floor - which isnt all that spacy. So just go up the stairs and look SEEDish... At 18.00 we might even be the only ones up there.

I expect to show up around 17.45 local time.

---

On another note I have saturday off, so if anyone is in town and want to do stuff Ill be available as guide :mrgreen: or whatever. Since some are arriving allready friday evening we could also work out something there.

I wont post my phone number here on forums, but if some of you visitors should be interested just PM or Email me and ill send it to you.

Last edited by Frakel (2007-05-03 12:30:58)

Well I had hoped to have something that disguished me as AD, but it turns out that I gave too short a notice wink So I'll try and look Seedish - will I get through immigration with a large metal spanner do you think?!

Esme

looking Seedish, hmmm
Hope nobody will feel inspired from the lack of clothing some players experienced

Mecha
Former Developer and GM on Seed
Who will feed the mice now?!?!?!

What - UglyNakedGuyInSteambath is not an appropriate attire for the gathering?? Well, so much for my plans....

http://hatetank.dk/Portfolio/SeedTheGame/Seed_02.jpg

Cheers