Topic: A Question

Does someone still have contact to ex ceos and dev or email i need to ask em something so if someone could help^^

Re: A Question

Now, a lot of people are really polite on forums. I try to be as well.

BUT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF ALUCARD.

Please, please stop beating the anime horse. We have maybe 20 or 30 people registered on here, you don't need to choose some variation of the cliche-est of names. You could even call yourself Ted, just so the rest of us don't feel like we're being mindraped by stupid.

As for dev e-mails, we were just players though someone might know Kroll's from the Seed meet. If you don't have any luck there, you might try Hatetank, who was a dev, at his personal site http://polygonpoop.dk/

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/coarsesand/graffisigtransparent.png

thank you for the infos dude and to my name its long story why i use it i playd vampires in alot of mmos and thats why my friends starting to call me alucard it has nothing directly to do with the anime but i looked and liked it but only cause my friends calld me that name all the time and i asked one where he got that name.

sorry for my bad english

Most of the former RGD developpers are registered on this forum. You can try to PM Hate tank for exemple.

hehe... feeling aggresive sandling? smile

edit: if you cant find their mail anywhere you could also post at the runestone forums (link at top of this site) .... but only do that as a last resort becuase its higly unlikely they visit that forum much

He must be a vampire hunter big_smile

or maybe his familiy got eaten by vampires... if that is the case then its ok to have a grudge! big_smile

No, I'd just say that we have a carefully groomed community here, take that as you will big_smile Nuala's poor grammar notwithstanding I think we do better than most forums, and seeing someone named Alucard Hellsing pop up in our midsts makes me... uncomfortable. Like I'm preparing for the GameFAQs forums to invade us.

Either way Alucard, you can get info from us faster by downloading Chatzilla if you use Firefox and just heading to our IRC channel.

And my family was killed by ninja vampire boy scouts.

maybe later

about you family i am sory

and about my name its your thing if you dont like it or like it i used it since years so i dont care what you say about it :roll:

Last edited by Alucard Hellsing (2007-08-27 16:39:53)

S'fair, but for anyone else joining our forums soon, I really want to see someone with the username Ted. Even if your real name is something like Amadeus von Finkenschtein the third, go with Ted.

dude some names of the guys here are strange too benf199and what ever comes or q... so why do i have to change mine hmm? i dont care what names others use i also dont argu about it i cant understand why you have to

alucard it isnt a personal attack on ya from sandling.... he is simply stateing that he find some of the nicknames some people choose on different forums strange. And I agree with him.

*gives alucard and sandling a cookie each*

i understand you to and its ok for me but do i realy have to change it? Oo

well we dont have any kind of rules for names in our community... actually we dont have any kind of rules at all smile

thank you good news it would have break a long tradition smile

Geez, of course you don't have to change it just because Sandling has his period today wink

Oluf wrote:

well we dont have any kind of rules for names in our community... actually we dont have any kind of rules at all smile

Hey! There are rules!!!

- Rule 1: the forum admin is always right
- Rule 2: The forum admin is the best admin ever
- Rule 3: If there's some french in the forum it's a useful feature!
- Rule 4: If the admin is wrong: see rule 1

:ange:

You don't need to change your name.

We're not being invaded, we just had a small influx of people since last night who have to register to be able to post their questions about what happened to Seed tongue.

And even if we are, why are you worrying, Sandling? If it gets too bad we can always just ban everyone like we ban just about 10 spambots each day tongue.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Darkhawk wrote:

Geez, of course you don't have to change it just because Sandling has his period today wink

you are in soo much trouble...

I hope you didn't get the impression I was telling you to change it Al. If you want to leave it like that, no problem, it's not like my forum name makes too much sense. I'm just nervous about being invaded by animu fan twelve year olds, and that's because I was trying to be active on the Toribash forums about a month ago (*shudder*). And yeah.... benwhatever is even weirder, but he's contained to one thread for the moment. tongue

And you'll pay Mr. Bo-darkles.