Topic: SEED Fansite Package?

hi,

was there a SEED Fansite-Package with PSDs (off. SEED-logo e.g.)?

thx
rkd

Re: SEED Fansite Package?

Not sure if it was in PSD but yes there was a fanpackage.... most likely sekra got it. If not then I got it.... however I wont be near my computer for the next month tongue

Ok, thx... we need a new database for the seed-stuff. I will arrange it in the next days.

Uhmm... why, isn't Sekra's site enough? If you don't find something you know about just shout. I have the fanpack also, so I can upload it to Sekra's place.

Edit: Sekra still didn't start the server at his new place, so if you send a PM with your e-mail address, I can send it to you.

Last edited by dustman (2007-11-03 13:57:04)

I thought Sekras Homeserver is offline? He told me so. What is the link of his server?

The link is http://psykiatri.dyndns.tv:8000/ , but it's still offline :cry: I uploaded it to a temporary place just for you http://madcowclan.uw.hu/Seed/seed_kit.zip wink

THX ALOT! smile

Darkhawk has sent me the latest client-data. In addition to this I will upload the org. beta-installation files, too. So everone can see the world of SEED by loading the files with qube. But I will post it in an extra thread when everything is ready for the database.

Having redundancy is always great cool I guess we could upload your files to Sekra's place as well, after you got it, better to have them in 2 place, we already lost too much with the seedthegame website and the DVI-Net files (maybe some devs or GMs have it in a dusty back-up?), also with some other community/ring websites/forums.

Last edited by dustman (2007-11-03 16:32:18)

Serka's site won't be online as such again, so having it somewhre else and putting things in it, enlargening it and maybe making a nice html interface for it would just be.. sweeet smile

dustman wrote:

Having redundancy is always great cool I guess we could upload your files to Sekra's place as well, after you got it, better to have them in 2 place, we already lost too much with the seedthegame website and the DVI-Net files (maybe some devs or GMs have it in a dusty back-up?), also with some other community/ring websites/forums.

If you mean the DVI articles then.... :oops:

They're still on my disk as word documents. Not easily convertable into forum format but I have them.

Yes unfortunately the whole repository I had is offline and most likely stay that way. If anyone needs all the files I had I have them as many many backups at different places so you dont have to worry about that. The whole se is about 2-3 gb.

Hi Sekra,

thx for the possibility to download your package! I've started now. I'm only loading the seed.part1-51 - is this the "all in one package" with all the stuff of the several directories on your server?

gn8 and thx alot - I will host the stuff in my webspace until next weekend.
rkd

Edit: Ah I see, the 2,4GB file. kk.

Last edited by Rookie-Doo (2007-11-06 18:16:19)

you only need to download either the one 2.5gb package or all the seed.part** files.. both have all the directories from my repository in them. If possible give me some sort of progress report on how many files you've been able to download.. I would suggest downloading the different parts since if for some reason the download gets corrupt (as I believe will happen very likely since my connection has been a bit unstable in the last few weeks) you will have to re-download only a small part compared to downloading the whole 2.5gb file again.

Sekra wrote:

If possible give me some sort of progress report on how many files you've been able to download..

#1-5 done big_smile

Last edited by Rookie-Doo (2007-11-07 00:11:10)

Most likely tonight you will be getting our full upstream available so things will get a bit faster.. Last night it was propably pretty clogged. Oh and the server is running 24/7 so nothing prevents you from downloading at any time of day.. Just noticed that you too seem to be in europe as am I..

Last edited by Sekra (2007-11-07 08:47:01)

Have you made any more progress? Full upstream is now available (its not fast but better than it was)

Yes, I'm allready complete with the rar-parts. There are one or two broken parts - I still have to check it. Give me one more day than I should be comeplet. Thx again! smile

Okay, Seed.part01.rar to -Seed.part51.rar finished.
Are there 2189 files in 97 directorys by 3,14GB?

If yes, I'm ready and you can turnoff your database.

Yes that is correct. It's all there. Some of the videos _might_ be corrupt (some in the Nicks Seed Dumpster) because it's the package hatetank was uploading and it turned out that his DVD was corrupted and naturally some files were too. Hatetank said he was trying to get a new copy of the DVD and then upload those later but we never continued that discussion. So there still might be some Seed stuff tucked away with the dev's that could be made available. You might want emailing hatetank or others from the team to verify this.

I still haven't gotten hold of a fresh copy of the DVD. I will - eventually. Right now I'm in the middle of regular work busyness, freelance work, recent breakup with the GF, selling the appartment, and buyng a new - and obviously the moving part too.
So things are a bit dicy around here. I still plan on releasing more content. I also plan on releasing more TurnTool'ed Seed content.

- and I although I don't post much, I still follow the forum daily wink

Cheers

Last edited by HateTank (2007-11-11 14:46:24)

Seems like you had some difficult days.. Hope it will be better soon and thanks for all the stuff you are giving us smile