Topic: Merry (interactive) Christmas...

... from me and TurnTool.

http://www.turntool.com/tnt/xmas2007/

- again this year, I've been in charge of the annual TurnTool christmas card. And I think you scifi lovers will appreciate it wink

So take it for a spin, and have a merry christmas everyone.

Cheers

Re: Merry (interactive) Christmas...

looking good! I really like those.... fish (?) creatures that are jumping up and down smile
I think it might have been interresting if there had been a timer...so you had to hurry a bit

and kudos to whoever made that music big_smile

Cozy game, the music does a lot to add to it and makes me think of games I played around 90-92. And I mean that in a positive way! wink

Oluf : Yeah - a timer like in the one i did last year would've been cool. I like last years better, mainly because it's more "gamey" and there's more action - plus it pushed the boundaries for the TurnTool technology way more.

This year they wanted something more cozy and laid-back. There's enough stress moments in december, yeah? Don't need a nasty timer ticking over your head wink

Tip : If you tap the spacebar, you won't run out of booster, and can climb pretty high.

Cheers

Seahorse/martian/antwerp hybrids for Christmas! Yay!

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

And hey, IS there a 10th present? I've searched far and wide I feel wink

Yes... yes there is

I found all 10. But is there some sort of bonus for finding them?

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Wheri : Didn't you get the pot of gold and the hot babes?
No - sorry, there's no bonus other than you being able to brag about finding them all. I would've liked that though, but as it is you just save christmas if you return with the majority of the presents in the trunk. Then never mind those 10 kids that won't get a present - they probably weren't nice kids after all wink

- good to see you're still fooling around with it.

Cheers

Yay! I saved Christmas!

Nice Hatetank big_smile