Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

Saturday is not perfect, but doable for me, if we start as usual, 13.00 GMT+1.

If we're moving to Saturday, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one.

This day's basically the only one, I can get to gether with my sister and prepare something for my father's upcoming 60 year birthday.

Well then, since Mehken's attendance would be really nice the next session, I guess we're skipping to next weekend.

How about playing sunday, although it would inconvenience Dustman some?

I have to take a look at an apartment on Sunday, about an hour from our usual start time.  So if we play on this Sunday, I'll be about 1:30 late.

It all started with Kryigerof saying Sunday is not okay with him. So it's not only me smile

That's right. We're having a meeting concerning our upcoming LARP, and we also record some material for it.

Oh ok.

I won't be here next Sunday, since they planned the extended family New Year's brunch (BF's side) on that day.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

OK. I'll ask the usual question about Saturday then.

Saturday's is fine with me, though exam period still stands.

I can play on Saturday, but I'd have to leave at 18:30. If we're even still playing by that time.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

I have a LAN party again this weekend, which means my ability to play StSC is impaired.  I can be online if needed for the plot, but if we happen to play something intensive, I'll have a high latency in responding.

(Sorry for short notice, I thought we had scheduled it for next week but turned out I was off by one week)

Heh.. I'll have to say no again. My father's 60 year birthday celebration is on Saturday.

Sunday it is, then.

I think I'd like to get back to the once per two week pace, skipping next weekend. At least until our LARP is out of the way at the end of February. I'm finding myself stressed by RP again.

The player generated content thing was nice as long as it lasted, though it didn't always help with the stress issue.

Yeah sorry now I am too stressed to help out with player generated content sad

Advance warning about a major event in my life: I'm buying an apartment.  The deal is already underway, with the final papers being signed next Friday.  I will most likely move there in March, which is what will affect my ability to play, and possibly host, StSC.  I have a lot of stuff to move, so it's likely that I won't be able to play on one or two weekends.  I will try to arrange moving my computers and internet connection so that I will be able to host from either here or there, and with a every-second-week schedule, that should be easily possible.  Still, I'm dependent of a lot of other people's schedules for the move, so with some Murphy intervention StSC might need to adapt one way or another.

I'll post more details as I get them.

So, we'll play again next Sunday.

Mehken and Dustman: Would it be possible to start playing with you at 12:00 CEST already? I'd like to finish that thing you're doing first thing. Or maybe start later with the others?

Prefer to start at 13:00, but I can make 12:00 if we decide for that.

I can make it also, but in that case, I'll have a break to eat, and I can't really tell when smile

OK, so let's do it this way:

We'll start normally at 13:00 CEST but will focus primarily on the Tagato/Andrea axis for the first hour or so. The others may stay away until 14:00 CEST if they wish. If some of them appear at 13:00 I might be able to do something with them but I won't guarantee it.

Just so you know, I'm going to ski from Thursday to Saturday (feb. 7-9th), I'll be here on Sunday unless something happens. Also, I'll probably be at a lan-party next Saturday (feb. 16th), so I won't be too usable on Sunday (in the case that you decide to play on that week as well).

OK, just a reminder: we play next Sunday (February 10th).

And another note by me, I'll participate at the Qualifiers of Challange 24 on Feb. 24th, which means I won't be available from 10 am to 3 pm (CE(S)T), I will try to get back to join STSC as soon as I can.