Topic: Steam group "Seed"

Looks like someone has created a Steam group in the new Steam communities section for Seed too. You can find it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Seedthecommunity

I was wondering who this Wirt fellow is since he/she also points to these forums there. I'd like to join that group but it is "invite only" so I hope the person who is administering that group can see this message and A) accept my request to be your friend and B) invite me to the group! smile

Currently I am using the nick Sekra in Steam. So if anyone else using Steam wants to add me to your friends list just make the request! Also might be a good idea to post your Steam nick here (note! its not the steam login id etc but the one you use on your "friends" list which you can change easily) so the administer of the Steam group might invite you too!

Re: Steam group "Seed"

It's me! Invitations sent to Mir and Sekra.

I actually wanted to use ol' good Wheri for the avatar to give you a cue, but I didn't find a picture of a suitable size for Steam to eat.
Also, at first I wanted to fill in the community profile along the lines of "Seed is one of those weird baby-eating cosmic horror-worshipping sects that seem abundant these days", but couldn't come up with an interesting enough description. Oh well, guess it's better the way it is now.

Last edited by Wheri (2008-02-11 08:36:09)

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Re: Steam group "Seed"

Bump! I've managed to make Steam like Ryzom - which is a nice feature that allows to use Steam's own chat/IM feature while Ryzom is running full-screen. Could be nice for having a quick OOC exchange without alt-tabbing all the way to IRC or flooding the team channel. So yeah.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"