Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

So, the next session will be on Sunday the 24th February.

Details about my new apartment: I'll be moving on 29-30 March.  This fits in between sessions according to our current schedule, so there should be no conflict.  I'll let you know if any unexpected trouble arises.

Next Sunday, let there be game.

Halleluja!

Since there's a gaming camping event next Sunday, attended by at least Relay and possibly me, we now have two people missing and two others reluctant next Sunday. Thus I don't think we should play.

Pff!

Fie, fie.. Fie!

Are we playing next sunday (easter sunday)? Because if we are, I can't play before the evening, or around 17.00 GMT+1

Actually, yeah. I can't play before evening either. Or at least after 15:00.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Let's have a poll? How's it for playing next Sunday for everyone?

I won't be able to play on this Sunday (easter), sorry.

Well, I would be able to play.

I might be able to play.  Depends on how my packing proceeds before then.  Can't say for certain yet.

I am not sure if I am free next Sunday. Sunday following that one works fine for me (I think).

As a reminder, I will spend the weekend after easter moving things to my new apartment.  Currently it seems that I won't be able to run the server at the normal location, but I can arrange something temporary if you want to play.

So, I suppose we could try a minisession this week, at 17:00 GMT+1. If nothing else, for skill training at least.

OK, and since Darkhawk asked, I was thinking of roleplaying for a while today, since it seems tdb and Relay are able to join us too.

Actually, I figured I'd try out a different way to play today. That is, splitting the players in two groups playing at different times. I'd like tdb, Mehken, and Relay for the first group, starting at a normal time. (I'd talk about this over the IRC if it was working. Mehken, can you reply to this?)

Replying and even answering:

Yeah, I'll be here at the normal time.

I might or might not be able to play next Sunday (March 30th). It's still uncertain and I won't know until much closer to the date.

I will not be able to play on Sunday, April 6th, since I'll be on holiday then.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

So, it seems tdb is out and Norah might be. I'd say we still try, though there might be something that takes a portion of my Sunday as well. I'll try to sort my schedules as soon as possible.

Hmm... it seems we're going to have to end at 16:00 GMT+1 next Sunday if I want to attend a social gathering. Can anyone start playing earlier than the usual hour?

Hrmpff.. Urghh.. Arghh.. Hmm.. Well ok, yes. 10.00 CET here I guess is the earliest.

I'm no more inclined to get up early than Darkhawk, but I'll not be one to prevent a session because of that.

Server is running at the address quistis.jolt.fi this weekend.  I copied the save file there, so you won't notice any difference other than the address.

I'm helping with organising a large IT conference called ETAPS this weekend (March 30th) and the next (April 6th), which means unfortunatly I won't be able to play on these occasions.