Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

Since they say they won't need me to move the stuff or lay the floors, I'll only be packing, so I can play tomorrow for sure.

10:00 is fine.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Okay, so I'd like to have Relay, Mehken, and Efate at 9:00 GMT Summer Time (or whatever), and Darkhawk and Ishi at 12:00 GMT Summer Time.

And don't forget to switch to Summer Time.

Just to clarify, my scientifically inaccurate term, GMT Summer Time above is meant to mean UK Summer Time.

And to further clarify, Norah and Darkhawk: If you happen to be sitting beside your computer earlier than your appointed time, please do log in, in case someone wishes to interact with you. (You don't need to be sitting beside your computer, however.)

I guess we'll be playing normally this Sunday, though ending by 18:00 CEST would greatly benefit my sleep cycle.

All my stuff is in the new apartment, so I'll be able to host the game at the normal address (tdb.fi, in case you've forgotten) again.  We have an open sauna here on Sundays, which effectively puts a cap for my playing time at 19:00 CEST.  I figure six hours should be plenty for one session though (and Kryigerof wanted to end even earlier, at least this week).

Sorry for saying this so late but I think we should have each of you present from the beginning of the session this time.

No session this week (13.4.) due to LARPing concerns.

So, yes, there's game this Sunday. Anyone going to miss it? Wheri, are you joining in?

Yes, I'm with you. Just gotta come up with a name...

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

I'm visiting my parents this weekend to do a project I've been planning for a while.  I hope to have it finished in time to make it to the game.  I can adjust my priorities if needed.

Wheri: Please come to IRC today if you can, to talk about your character some.

Will do, today or before the game tomorrow.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Okay, about tomorrow's schedule:

I'd like to have Dustman, Relay, and tdb on from 13:00 CEST onwards (the normal time), as well as Wheri for character creation. The rest should join us three hours later, and I'd like Relay at least to stay on for a while after that if it's okay. However, I'd like to request everyone to open their clients at the starting time, assuming you're on your computer and wouldn't be wasting energy just for this. This is because I'd like to make some General comments about the vote.

Okay, I'll be there, and only 3 weeks left of this terrible semestre, I hope the next will be better and also, summer should be fine as well.

Oh yeah, I guess we'll be playing this week too.

So, I think we'll have Relay, Andrea, Stayn, and Dustman at 13:00 CEST. Mizuki, Mike, and Ishi should be with us at 16:30 CEST, and I hope Andrea will stay for that as well, maybe Stayn too so we can get max introduction done. Hammond, if you're still with us, join the first group.

And Dustman, I don't think you told me your votes yet...

Well, I actually did smile look for them at the end of the Personal Channel.

I'll stay as long as I can, but I'll have to leave at around 18:00 CEST.

And while I'm at it, I won't be able to play 11/5 due to my trip to Istanbul.

There's a LARP-related meeting on Sunday at 15:00 CEST to 18:00 CEST abouts. So I see several possibilities:

1) We don't play. This screws up at least one plot due to Mehken's schedules next week.

2) We play early on Sunday, probably at 9:00 CEST, and play shorter than usual (to about 14:00 CEST).

3) We play, say from 11:00 CEST on, and I'm away for about four hours in the middle.

4) We play on Saturday.

5) We play on Friday.

We can't play on Monday or Tuesday next week, because I'll be visiting my grandmother then.

EDIT: Added option 3.

I can commit to 2 and 3 easily. I'll go with 4 too, if required, and 5 is also possible, but then I need to know it soon, so I can plan.  That's my input, in prioritized succession.

I'm against 1! tongue

I can do all the other options, no problem, only on Saturday (4) I can only play from 18:00 onwards (maybe 17:30). That's 18:00 my time, is that the same as CEST now?

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

1,2 and 4 probably work for me - 3 works if nobody minds that I am not avaivable all the time.

I'm having some stuff on the weekend again, but I'm not sure of exact schedule.  I could probably do normal time on Sunday, but not earlier.  If we choose option 3, I should be available after your LARP thing, and possibly for an hour or two before it.  2 and 4 are just not doable for me, 1 and 5 are okay.