Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

1 doesn't sound too good to me either smile

I can do the rest without too much trouble, although I'd prefer to avoid getting up that early for option 2 wink

I will be out of town on May 1-3, and not sure if I'll be able to play on Sunday. If I do play, option 2 seems most favourable.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

I guess it's on Friday, then. Let's have Mizuki, Norah, and Andrea on the first half, the rest and Norah at 16:00 CEST.

EDIT: I'm assuming normal starting time (13:00 CEST) here.

Okay, if someone considers Friday special in some way, such as it being a working day, and didn't mention it earlier, please do it now.

Well, I don't, I have plenty of time!

Friday's fine with me as well.

Doh, of course I forgot to check the forums for the decision about play time.  And I assumed that Friday being a work day would be the default too.  Well, since I'm in the latter group, I'll manage.

Hello. We'll be playing this Sunday. I'd like to have Relay and Mike from 12:00 CEST; Mizuki, Mike, and Tagato from 13:00 CEST; and everyone from 15:30 on.

I've had an unexpected change of plans for this weekend.  I was supposed to have a guest here today, but due to some trouble on his end, he's coming tomorrow.  Exact schedule is still open, but he's likely to arrive during our game.  I will play my cliffhanger and any other scenes that call for my presence, but I request no new solo storylines to be started for me.

Also, I will most likely be hosting a LAN party again in two weeks (23-25 May), which will render me unable to play on that weekend.

There won't be any STSC this weekend, due to a party meeting I'll be going to.

Aww.. How about some of the other days around there?

That would be nice...

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Sorry but this is somewhat busy time, so I can't just always sacrifice my studies for other stuff. The party meeting already takes some of my studying time away.

Next Sunday will be normal.

Ok, but when are we going to play tomorrow?

As noted previously, I'm hosting a LAN party and can't attend to StSC.  If the session lasts long, I might be able to join towards the end - however, don't count on this.

Okay, sorry, I haven't had much time to think about when each one of you should be playing. I know I'll need Andrea, Mizuki, and Ishi at 13:00 CEST. As for the rest, if it's no problem, please show up at 13:00. I'll try to sort this out in the morning. If I do, I'll post another note.

Okay, Stayn and Tagato, please join us at 16:30 CEST. Relay, please be there from the start.

Due to some serious world-saving next Sunday, I won't be able to GM. We could try Monday. What times would suit you?

I could play from 19:00 to 22:00 only on a Monday, but really, I'd have been at work all day and nothing much would come out of me. I'd also rather not do that since I'd have to work again on Tuesday and I need my Monday evening to be free for essential downtime.

-Norah/Liath-

I guess saturday is out of the question? Though that would suit me fine, tomorrow that is.

Monday is ok, from 17.00 and onwards.

Tue-fri is impossible for me, all booked.

Or heck, I can even play today, but I guess the GM is not prepared for that eventuality, and it is on a bit short a notice for people.

Today is out for me smile But Saturday or even Monday is OK for me.

I'm available on Monday from 17:00 (CEST) or so onward.

I could do today or Saturday, but really, even though I could technically play the hours I previously stated on a weekday night, I really also can't... or shouldn't.

-Norah/Liath-