Topic: Guess who came back from the dead?

Look for yourself! It's free now, too. At least for now. And I already met Jeziellia, although that might've been just a sap-induced hallucination.

Now, to remember how to do my accent!

Oh, one important thing - you must have an old account to play for the time being.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Re: Guess who came back from the dead?

Yes, I noticed smile But I stopped paying in March 2007 or so, so I guess I can't just waltz in?

Not that I have time..

Well, at least I was asked what the "other Seedlings" are going to do about Ryzom now, by different people most of which I didn't even recognize. And than again, no-one forbids you from making a new character.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

This might be a nice opportunity to drop by for some old-fashioned Ryzom RP. There seems to be a lot of RP'ers in the Universe channel, so I doubt it would become boring soon.

Too bad I'll have to pass on it.

UPD: the link links to the correct thread now.

Last edited by Wheri (2008-08-22 14:49:01)

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Hrm? This thread is 3 years old wink But yes, there seems to be quite some activity now. I've logged in to see that I was still able to, but I dunno about actually playing.

Oh wait. I've gotten the link wrong. Here's the correct one.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Sticking my head in to say that yes, I've reawakened Tinai and I will be playing sporadically. I'm most likely to be on during the days as it is now, actually.

So, Perun, Wheri and Tinai. Are any others hiding in the ferns or considering going back?

http://ahnion.centralen.net/temp/signature-Seed-community-2.gif

Trevenni is there as well, Kendrus might be on his way.

I made a char... and I can't shake the feeling of looming dread that I'm really going to regret this (again) after a while.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Apparently I have people replying for me, but yeah.. I think Kendrus is on his way too wink

And where there's one, there's the other...Shula will follow too smile

Hehe, things are picking up, Frakel will also make a reappearance.

But I'm not playing SoR all day long, maybe a few hours one or two days a week at most, so feel free to nudge me out of game if you want RP smile Goes for all of you naturally.

Yes, I'm also going to be only available for a few hours here and there, most likely on weekday evenings and occaisonly at the weekend. smile

Apparently I too have people replying for me... :mrgreen: But yeah, It might be that I could be persuaded to take a spin on Atys from time to time wink. Im a little bound up on RL obligations, but a poke is allways welcome - like my mobile waking me with its stirring in the middle of the night, due to DH sending a text message (at 4am in the morning)... But since it was about Ryzom it was ok wink

Last edited by Frakel (2008-09-21 12:12:04)

Heh, I did send that 6 hours earlier wink Must have been delayed a bit. Glad to see you posting here, and I'll beat you up next tuesday wink

It's nice to see you all showing interest in Ryzom again. While we're comparing schedules, I'll be able to show up on weekdays, and pretty activley, too. And, when there's some RP starting, you can try poking me - I might come up.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"