Topic: Schedules...

Since we arent playing 24/7 - far from it actually :mrgreen: - I thought we might need a thread to proclaiming future RP activity...

... I could start by saying that Ill be there to RP this sunday evening (oct. 5th). Hope to see you there big_smile

EDIT: And when I say evening, its the evening here in Europe Im referring too... Do we need a set time? Or is it ok, just to say evenish? (Nice word: evenish...)

Last edited by Frakel (2008-10-03 08:49:49)

Re: Schedules...

Actually some are playing at least x/7 these days, but yes, I'll be there smile

There's a fair chance of catching some of us ingame without scheduling, indeed.

I'll be there Sunday too.

Darkhawk wrote:

But I'm not playing SoR all day long, maybe a few hours one or two days a week at most, so feel free to nudge me out of game if you want RP smile Goes for all of you naturally.

How was I to know that you have started playing x/7? wink

Besides there may be others, like me, who wasnt aware of that...

You could have tried logging in? tongue

Well Frakel, what can I say, things are picking up at an alarming rate. Be careful when logging in wink

Mehken wrote:

You could have tried logging in? tongue

Blah blah blah - wise guy wink. Hrmpf, I was expecting to be poked if RP started to happen... A bitter man, yes sir, thats what I am! :mrgreen:

Anyways, Im happy to hear that things are up to speed, and that you are having fun!

I play x/5 these days - weekends are given to other activities. Just poke me if you need me.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"