Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

I won't be able to play next Sunday (or the Friday or Saturday either).

I would really like to play the Sunday after next then, though, because on the Monday after that I have my surgery and I might not be able to play the Sunday following that, or even the one after that. I'll know more after the actual surgery.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

There will be STSC tomorrow.

Any specifics about the time? I have something to do in the first half of the day, maybe till 1400 CEST. No collapsing this time, I promise.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Sorry to be so late with this. Mizuki, Ishi, Tagato, and Andrea: at 13:00 CEST. 14:30, the sentence will be announced so if you want to hear it, be there. At 16:00, Mike, Relay, Tagato, and Stayn.

And yet again I have to cancel the next session. This time, it's my cousin's wedding.

Well, lots of time yet for you to somehow sabotage the wedding!

I'm going to Slovenia this week, so I won't be able to play this Sunday, or anytime earlier, sorry.

Oh, and tomorrow there's play. I'd like to advance some time tomorrow so I'd like everyone to be present at 13:00 CEST, and Norah at 12:00 CEST already.

Play this Sunday too.

And more specifically: Mike, Relay, and Andrea at 13:00 CEST. The rest at 16:00 CEST.

I'm at Assembly, won't play.  Sorry I forgot to post about it earlier.

This week's session will be a short one, only revolving around one or two issues.

This is because my study project that's been taking most of my time for the last months is nearing its deadline and there's still much to be done. So I'm cutting back on any job-like activities like planning and running StSC until I can be certain I'll meet the deadline.

My train is scheduled to get to Århus 12.51, so I should be there very close to 13, just have a little patience if it takes a few extra minutes smile

Okay, due to Ropecon schedule, we'll move the starting time to 16:00 CEST. Everyone should be present at that time for the shortened session. Basically, I'll be presenting a situation to which you can react if you want or RP any non-GM-heavy stuff. Other than that, I'll not be stressing about the success, fairness or any other concerns of the session, before or during the session.

Next Sunday, no StSC due to me being busy. Also, I'm going to start another, lighter campaign with some real life friends in the fall, which means StSC will be on a twice-a-month schedule then.

I'll have to pass this weeks StSC. Birthday with major drinking scheduled on the weekend, and I can't miss it.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

No problem, I was going to cancel it anyway.

Actually, I've found lately that the satisfaction density of StSC has been low for me. Not exactly stressful but it takes a lot of time and inspires me little. So until further notice, I'll be taking a break, focusing on other RP activities for a change. I'm hoping that during this break I'll end up more inspired by StSC again.

Wheri: Would you be able to play next Saturday? Next Sunday doesn't work for me.

Unlikely. Next weekend (22nd and 23rd) I'll be at a combined birthday party/pen-and-paper RP session.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Okay. How about you others?

Saturday won't work for me. I'll be attending a wedding.

Saturday I have time until around 13-14 GMT+1. Friday evening (and day actually, I think), I have no plans so far.

I have a homework to work on this weekend, sorry, won't work for me either.