And, who'd be there next Sunday?

Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

I would.

And moi.

Anyone else?

Oh well, tomorrow's game is going to be about Society of Free Colonists and Zen. Eveyone who's, one way or another, indicated they're available, should be present.

I will be there, if I'm needed. I would love some RP. smile

Oh, well, change of plans then. The other things may still be there, but the birthday party of the original batch will be priority story.

So, well, please tell me your scheduling restraints here.

None - as long as things start after 10.00 CET wink

I'm not too keen for starting before 9:00 CET, because that would require me to wake up quite early.  After 10:00 CET would be best.  On Sundays I have sauna between 17:00 and 18:30 CET, so I have to go at 18:00 at the latest.  I'd prefer the session length to stay under 5 hours so I can do other things too.

Well, I'm happy with the current 13:00 CET but 10:00 is ok with me too. No earlier than that, please wink

Quite unlike the others before me, Sunday morning wouldn't really fit for me. 13:00 is still too early considering lunch and stuff. Meaning I would be happy with anything after 14-15 or so, even starting as late as 17-18 if it comes to that.
If it comes to that, I may manage 10, but I'm not too keen on it.

Generally Sunday mornings 8-14 local time OR 18-22 would be preferable.

This Sunday, I've decided not to have a session. Instead anyone interested can join in on a skill training / LogLoring session, during which I'll answer any difficult questions in order to improve the game lore. It'll start at normal hours and continues as long as we enjoy it.

Sorry for saying it a bit late, but next Sunday there will be game. Further details as soon as I work them out.

Tomorrow we'll have Newborn Care Center stuff, as well as some Zen issues. Andrea, too, might want to visit at least in the beginning, though that's not mandatory.

EDIT: Normal starting hour, at 13:00 CET.

Arggh... When I glanced at the post yesterday I thought it was saying "no game". Anyway, that's my mistake. The problem is I'm not sure I'll be back home till 13:00, as I promised my dad that I'll help him moving some stuff around at his place. I'll try to get home as early as I can, but I don't know when that will happen.
Sorry.

Okay. Relay, Mizuki 14:00 CET, others 15:00 CET, Dustman, as soon as you can be there.

There will be game (note the positive) this Sunday, at normal hours. At the least we'll be proceeding with the NCC stuff and the Mike stuff. Still considering if there's going to be other things to fill the gaps.

Right, I'll be there!

All right, the topics will be the Newborn Care Center, the TAU Basecode Project, and SoFC stuff. Darkhawk, if you want, we can try to have some Zen stuff towards the end when people start to fade out, but I can't give you any precice time.

I have an article deadline on 30th Jan., so I'll have to skip next week (25th) and I'm travelling to the UK, so I won't be here between 3th and 10th Feb. (that's another Sunday on 8th).

I feel I need some true rest this weekend, so we won't be playing tomorrow. Sorry.

There will again be game this Sunday. The topic of the day will be Tyler's Ailment project. That means Mizuki, Andrea, Mike, and Relay are necessary.

I'll try to be there.