Re: News & Rumors

69. Measures Against Cancer (Digital)

Rumors
===
Hansila was thrown out of the Tyler's ailment experimentation room and she was really furious about it.
---
You know Khitasang actually likes to inflict that pain - one has to wonder how he has ended up into his position of power.
---
Hansila couldn't watch what was happening to experiement subjects.
---
You know.. I sometimes wonder how many humans there are in the tower... the number is smaller than number of inviduals here for sure...
---
Ishi's crying a lot lately. That baby.
---
Did you hear how stoically Relay took those Tyler's Ailment experiments? He was in indescribable pain but he didn't even budge a muscle! Aww...
---
I hear the Newborn Care Center project is going down.
---
Mizuki was meeting with Sebastian today. How does she always get to meet him in person?
---
I hear Andrea was trying to play it tough in the Tyler's Ailment experiment, like there's something great about hiding pain. What a thug!
---
Have you noticed how the big bosses in the tower have been meeting pretty often these past few weeks? I wonder what's going on...

70. Small Beings (19.6.105)

Rumors
===
The ailment's just getting worse! More than 50 people are already infected and another person died again today! Damn Tyler!
---
Tagato and Astran from the Newborn Care Center project got the ailment, I hear. I guess that's it for that project - I doubt the rest of them will ever get the thing done. Shame.
---
Have you noticed how much time Mizuki and that Bitisururu girl spend together. Mizuki even went to see her "student" in the quarantine zone. I'd sure love to help them "achieve Zen"...
---
Pretty disgusting how those zealots from the One Faith go around the ill, trying to convert them.
---
Not at all! The One Faith care, and try to help the poor souls in there. Risking themselves to do so, when they didn't have to.

71. Restarting the Heart (21.-24.6.105)

Rumors
===
It's been half a year without a decent towerquake... This doesn't bode well.
---
Have you ever actually seen Mizuki do any work here? I mean really, with some tangible results? She's always just sitting at The Window, staring at the storm outside. I think she's using Substance X or something.
---
Relay asked them to use genetic manipulation. That newborn really needs a history lesson! Doesn't he know genetic manipulation got us into this in the first place?
---
Why bother with genetic manipulation? Let's just turn ourselves into robots - that way no disease can ever touch us! Computer viruses on the other hand...
---
Khitasang and most doctors in this tower are certain genetic manipulation isn't the key. That should be enough. What other evidence could there be?
---
Nobody's touching my genes! I like myself the way I am - human!
---
Sometimes I wonder if there are more patients or visitors in that quarantine area. I mean it's good they get to meet their friends, but decontamining the suits is pain...
---
So do you believe in God?