Topic: Inquiry

So, as the steady IRC'ers know, I have been thinking, for quite some time now, to run a small (10 sessions or so) RP campaign via RPGChat, our text RP program. Due to the nature of my campaign and plans, I don't want to disclose any real details so far, before I've actually developed the setting, but here I want to know the following:

Who, if any, would be interested in being a player in this? The focus will be on plotting and personal interactions between characters. There will be a clear goal to accomplish, in, as stated, around 10 'episodes'. Some player characters will very probably not make it to the end, but as to who that would be is totally open.

So, I know I'm being vague, but you can be equally vague and tell me whether you're itnerested, or just 'maybe' interested. Play would take place weekly, most likely on a sunday, and your participation each time would be highly required if you want to make it to the end.

Re: Inquiry

Interested.

maybe

and yes...you are being pretty vague! Maybe i should start to hang out in irc again so i can figure out what evil plans you got...

You should Oluf, but in this case, it won't help wink

Sorry, Darkhawk, I would be interested in it, but I won't have the required time and stability for the next few months.

I'm not sure. It's tempting, but your time preferences are such that I'd have to give up whole day. Theoretically I might be interested depending on what kind of game it would be.