Topic: Cottage booked and confirmed

It's all set up now.

Since they miscalculated something, the price in the end is higher than what we thought, but should be fine (And it's still by far the cheapest option within a 3-hour radius from Nuala's place for 8 people).

I'll be billed soon, so I won't be able to tell you how much money you'll be transferring until I actually get the bill. We're paying part up front (soon), as a sort of safety deposit (probably to make backing out less attractive), then the rest much closer to the actual date. I'll update the thread once I know the costs.

If, after seeing the total costs per person, anyone needs or wants to back out, searching for a whole different cottage for fewer people will probably be the cheaper option. Though I anticipate that it's still within all our ranges.

We'll be needing to bring our own bedlinnen or sleeping bags, as well as towels. We're also going to have to clean up when we leave, so make sure not to make too godawful a mess tongue. Of course, we could just make the people who made the worst mess do the bulk of the cleaning wink.
Keep in mind that we'll probably need to either bring or buy along the way, certain basic groceries and such for the first day or two.

I'll make sure to scan and post any kind of useful information they send me. (Like maps and directions and such)

Last edited by Norah (2009-12-22 14:31:56)

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Re: Cottage booked and confirmed

Bill just came in, I'll need you all to send me the first part very quickly, as it needs to be paid before the first of January 2010.

First, I'll need everyone to send Eur. 38,10, before January 1st 2010 (that's in a few days :S)

Then, later on you'll need to send me Eur. 67, before 15 May 2010.

Maybe a stupid reminder, but that only counts for the 8 people who will be staying at the cottage, of course big_smile. If anyone is camping at Nuala's parents' place, they'll only need to worry about the costs of travel and such.

Contact me by e-mail for account number (Asphodel_Nebula is the handle, it's a hotmail account so you know what to put after the @).

If anyone is late and we have to cover for you I'll charge interest tongue.

Edit: l'll scan the booking confirmation after christmas, if you want to see it, send me a mail and I'll e-mail it to you).

Last edited by Norah (2009-12-25 22:16:50)

-Norah/Liath-

You (should) have mail. You can use the forum mail form to send the account data too, though.

Big thanks for going through all this cottage booking.

Quanto Solo wrote:

You (should) have mail. You can use the forum mail form to send the account data too, though.

Big thanks for going through all this cottage booking.

Sorry, I see no mail in my inbox.

-Norah/Liath-

According to the returning message hotmail refused it because of "policy reasons". Thinking about it, is it .nl or .com?

It's .com. I'm not aware if there are any hotmail addresses ending in .nl these days, but I'm sure there was only the .com version a gazillion years ago when I created this address in my very early teens big_smile.

-Norah/Liath-

It's been paid already, so if you haven't already, please re-pay me the money as soon as you can manage.

-Norah/Liath-

Just a friendly reminder for those that decided not to pay the entire amount at once:

the second part (67 euro  p.p.) is due 15 May. So I'd like to ask you to send it to me before May 1 (I'm gone from May 1 to May 15, so I have to send in the money before then). Please do use Paypal this time: it takes time for the money to get to me that way, but there is no rush now, and it will cost you less. My Paypal is the e-mail address I mentioned upwards in this thread.

I forgot if I mentioned this already: Topic Travel (cottage people) notified me that I'll get all the practical info (like a map and stuff, and details) sometime in May. So I'll scan it then and e-mail it to anyone that wants it. Not before the 15th, obviously.

-Norah/Liath-

Ok, I've made the second payment. So I'll probably receive some kind of confirmation, and a few weeks before we go, we'll get all kinds of detailed information about the cottage and more stuff.

-Norah/Liath-