Topic: Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes...

Yes, I wonder.. why all seedlers had blue eyes? Why not green? or brown? Brown can be very pretty you know! So why blue?

Are blue eyes the most common in denmark? Eye color graphist had a blue eyed girlfriend?

Re: Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes...

We had some technical issues with the eye color setup, i believe due to some alpha sorting problems with the eye textures.
They were intended to be customizeable.

Cheers

But.. why blue?

Green eyes are more classy! Big emeraude eyes. that would have been so nice :'(

(dont misunderstood, i was not complaining about everybody having the same eye color, but only about the choice of the color wink )

Beats me actually. I just hink they picked the most common. Most common by scandinavian standards obviously.....

Cheers

I can beat you really?

/me beats Hatetank happily

The yellow eyes that we can see on the first page of the article you gived us were awsome, really. It's very cat-ish smile in fact that's this picture that made me wonder tongue

I guess i'm still in love with seed's graphism, still use one of my screenshot as wallpaper ^^, i'm very jealous.. I dont have a seed of talent for graphism...

/me nods

very unique.... wish more games would try something new and fresh in the gfx department (not to speak of gameplay...)