Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

I can play next saturday, but I'll have it noted it's not optimal for me.

And then, here's some advance warning from me:

9-11th November - I arrange a boardgaming weekend at my work. Frakel and Miho will show up too.

23-26th November - I'm in Bristol.

I'm likely to be gone for most of the next weekend anyway.

Which means I'm not going to be able to attend that session, whether it's Saturday or Sunday.

Some other day then?

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Saturday isn't optimal for me either, as I'll have a big examination on Monday, so I need some days to prepare for it, but I'm willing to play though maybe only with a slightly less attention.

Gets difficult again... I try to go to bed around 22:00 CEST these days, so weekdays would not be very good for me... complicated...

tdb, Norah: Opinions on Saturday?

I'm totally free next Saturday, so moving it this time is fine with me.

-Norah/Liath-

OK. Let's play tomorrow then, at 13:00 CEST.

Since there's a weekend long social event this weekend, we're going to have to have a break from the campaign this Sunday.

Next weekend I am boardgaming and cannot attend. the 11th, as I think I stated previously. And I'm in one of Frakel's RP story event thingies the 8th, so I can't play there either.

Anyway, let's talk about other days to play perhaps?

Well, if it's going to be a week day, it should start around 17:00 CEST (or 18:00 at latest) so I can go to bed at a time that doesn't ruin my day rythm. Is this even theoretically possible to happen?

Personally, I wouldn't mind just skipping this one week.

How about wednesday at 17 then? And then skipping next sundays session?

Well, if we're going to move it and Wednesday was a serious suggestion: I can probably do Wednesday. Not Tuesday though: that's when I meet the people I'm 90% likely going to be working for come January. (And yes, that's during the day. But I won't be fit for RP that evening tongue).

-Norah/Liath-

Wednesday (nov. 7.) would be okay for me as well, though that means missing out on a Magic: The Gathering session, though I will try to move it around if we will really play.

Sorry, Wednasday's already booked for the Finnish military campaign.

Then I can only play monday or tuesday next week, and it cannot be tuesday due to Norah. Monday, tomorrow, at 17.30?

Well, I'm available though the time is not at all optimal.

I could play on Monday.

-Norah/Liath-

On Monday there's a meeting about a LARP we're making.

Really, it's great you're so enthusiastic but really I think we can handle a week's break.

Since we concluded the "TAU down" sequence last session, I'd like to take a break of a couple of weeks at least. That is, skipping the next two Sunday sessions altogether.

Related to that, I'd like to ask you about your Christmas plans and how they affect your ability to play during the holidays.

If anything, I'll have more time to play during december, since I plan on taking 1-2 weeks of vacation there. I'll be completely hammered during sundays of course due to excessive boozing in the danish christmas tradition fri-sat each weekend in December, but I'll survive.. And so will you wink

As the end of semestre is closing in, I would like to have some break as well, 2 Sunday sounds fine, and we can talk about the rest, I don't think I can play on dec. 23, but 30 will be fine, I think.

As long as Christmas itself doesn't fall on a Sunday, then I have no problems there. Although I also have a lot of birthdays in December. My grandfather is celebrating it on Sunday, anyways, that would be December 8th. My brother's is on the 28th, and I don't know which day he'll pick to celebrate it on yet. I also don't know which day my niece's birthday will be on.

So I'll be absent at least on the 8th, and then maybe on some other days, unless it turns out that all the festivities manage to not take up any Sundays.

-Norah/Liath-

As Dustman, the 23rd is a no go for me, otherwise it seems clear enough so far. As long as we're talking Sundays, that is.

I'm still not entirely certain how family Christmas arrangements will turn out this year, so this might chance yet.

I'm fine with the break.

Christmas itself is unlikely to affect my ability to play, since none of the important days fal on Sunday.  I'll probably be at my parents' for an advent or two during December, but that shouldn't prevent me from playing altogether.  Eating lunch could cause me to be an hour or possibly even two late in such cases.