Topic: OOC: Choice between Friday and Sunday

Hello.

There have been some discussion on the time of the campaign. So please give your comments on at which time we should play. The choices are:

1) Fridays, starting at 19:30 CE(S)T
2) Sundays, starting at 13:00 CE(S)T

Re: OOC: Choice between Friday and Sunday

I can play at both times, but Sunday has my preference, for several reasons, including we might get some more players, and Tagato won't have to leave early.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

I wouldn't mind moving it to Sunday if it can be at that time.

Either is fine for me, although friday is perhaps a little bit mre sure to be free.

Well yes, sundays are much better, though I'd say 14 CET personally.

14 CET would mean 5 hours of gaming - starting troubles. Considering the slowness of the playing, that would border on too little, unless we manage to usually start it at 14 sharp.

Dustman, we're waiting for your input.

Right, here it is:
Sunday early afternoon isn't a good time for me, considering RL and such things. Friday is more like it, and I can stay up for some more time too, I just felt the play to become really slow, so I thought that the others are tired too. Anyway, I won't be able to attend on 20th, as I will have a test on 21th (stupid 1st of May, I have to go to school on Saturday...). But anyway, I would say Friday is better for me, 13-14 CET would be too early for me, but if it would mean more players and everyone else would want that, then I will try to make arrangements.

Last time the GM attention was elsewhere (meaning: at Andrea and Ishi) at the end, but it's of course possible that playing to the early hours is tiresome to some people.

Is it?

So we have one strong opinion for both days, as well as several not-so-strong ones for both, leaning somewhat to the Sunday side. I suppose Friday as the agreed on day would take precedence then.

EDIT: At least until we know if anybody new wants to join us.

Okay, after the discussion at last session, it was decided: The sessions will be held on Sundays, at 13:00 CE(S)T, starting from next week.