Topic: Anybody know where the wiki got off to?

I know I downloaded the dump somewhere, but I cant for the life of me find it. Does anyone have the dump? or better yet, has anyone reposted the wiki?

"All good things must come to an end." I like to believe that Seed will go to heaven, after all, it didn't have a chance to commit MMO sins...

Re: Anybody know where the wiki got off to?

I have the dump somewhere, so I uploaded it (Edit: but I failed:)). I will try to get it to life when I have some free time

Edit:
Erhhmmm... sorry, probably the upload failed somewhere, the file is intact at home, but as you said, it's on the original place as well, so...

Last edited by dustman (2006-12-06 14:15:45)

I wanted to try to put it online quickly, but I can't extract the .rar, it says: CRC failed - Unexpected end of archive

Hmmm, I too seem to be getting the CRC error. I hope this doesn't mean the wiki is lost!

"All good things must come to an end." I like to believe that Seed will go to heaven, after all, it didn't have a chance to commit MMO sins...

I have the dump on another computer, at home... my other home in France wink
I'll try this week-end...

The dump is still avaiable at http://luusworld.com/seed-wiki.rar (Well I think at least it is the dump). Got no error extracting it. Though I learned the basics of editing a Wiki with the Seed Wiki, how to run one I have no clue.

ok, the second dump worked smile
the wiki is online here : http://wiki.seedthecommunity.org
but you won't get the images, since I only have a SQL dump, and the images are stored on the webserver...

Thanks Skanx, that's a lot of useful info, we can get some pictores on too.
I have the Seed Fun Kit too, maybe now I can make a working upload too O.o

So Awesome! Thanks guys!