Topic: Well...

It seems that I'm off again, possibly until about the seventh. Gah, I never remembered the Christmas holidays being quite this busy!

Re: Well...

Huh.. Mal.. Malleus? Who're you? Do we know you? ;D

Well, players keep popping in and out in periods, especially this period of course. No worries smile

And as for me, Im most likely going to be off untill january 2nd...

A pity really. I would have loved to play these hard times through by your side Darkhawk :mrgreen:

Hm yes, that would have been interesting really. Too bad smile

You´ve gotta keep those feelings boiling for a few days more then... :mrgreen:

I haven't seen anything on the forums recently, and haven't been able to get in-game... How's everyone going? Still playing Ryzom, or has everyone migrated to NWN2 and Uru?

As for me, things just keep getting the better of me, and I really have no idea when I will be able to resume a stable pattern of playing. Sorry, hopefully it'll be soon, otherwise I'm seriously considering retiring from the 'Seeds' council...

Well, nobody migrated to URU, but Kendrus and I are also playing URU, though not much at present.

There is however, less RP than before to find or create in SoR, things are slowing down a lot. Can't quite put my finger on what happened in general to the RP community, but well people are leaving or not online that much. Heh, ok actually a few of the RP'ers went to Shadow Siege, that text-only RP MUD I wrote about elsewhere. And eh, so did I, it's madly addictive, total RP. Still in SoR too of course.

Don't worry about your place on the council though, eheh. Let's just see when you return and get more stable time. If you do. But in any case, don't leave the community smile Or else!

Exactly... stay in the fold will ye wink

Theres an event planned for saturday if anybody is up for it btw:
http://rabcaz.mine.nu/files/comicbook/E … apping.pdf

And Im still enjoying the game on an irregular, but not that infrequent basis... But hey - I have vacation right now... my play time might decrease (or it ought to) when school starts in a week. As for grinding... I find myself surviving on the donations of others... since an evenings play most often end up being mostly RP :mrgreen:

What I miss the most is the rest of our guildmembers... Perhabs we should start plan some events, meetings or hunts of our own to actually meet in the game at the same time? Or draw some of you back in perhabs... :demon:

Im seriously considering posting an IC "have you seen these two tryker cousins?" poster... wink

Last edited by Frakel (2007-01-24 14:10:09)

I'm also in and out of SoR on an infrequent basis. It all depends on work and social commitments, both of which are fairly heavy at the moment.

But I'll still pop in and out to see how things are going smile

Esme