Topic: Request/Poll about a new forum section.

I lately posted the thread about the Daedalus Project, and thought that the forum it;s in isn't exactly right for it, but that there wasn't really any other forum here where it would fit better.

Then I thought it might have looked good on a forum dedicated to RP in general, where we would talk actually about RP as a thing, not just connected to any one game...
Then I thought an RP community should certainly have a forum like that, even if my thread doesn't fit in there tongue.

So here's a request (and poll, because I like polls!) for a forum about RP.
I don't know any special Seed-related name for it right now, but maybe someone else does...

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Re: Request/Poll about a new forum section.

Well yes, but before I vote.. A section where we discuss RP as such? That seems to me to be familiar with our homepage section where we'll write articles about RP.. Of course that could stimulate each other.. Yes.. I see.. don't mind me.. I'm tired. Damn people and their habits of hammering and I don't know what in the workshop on the other side of the wall to my bed, when it is ONLY 6 o-clock in the evening! I mean.. Hello!?

Hm I see your point. The real question is if our general forum isnt simply mean to be used for this kind of thing as well? When speaking of rp (in this community) it is often releated to a specific game... daedalus isnt...but often! smile

Oluf wrote:

Hm I see your point. The real question is if our general forum isnt simply mean to be used for this kind of thing as well? When speaking of rp (in this community) it is often releated to a specific game... daedalus isnt...but often! smile

The general forum?
Which one is that?
We have a forum about the forum and site, a forum about the community, forums about various games and one for the rest of the games, an off-topic forum, and some forums about Seed...

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

heh ups i mean the one for games smile

Ok, my thoughts.

What I thought would be good is if we post an article on the main site, so that everyone can read it, then we post a link in the RP part of the forum and we can comment on the article.

This will a) get those of us who promised article writing and b) surely cover most aspects of RP discussion as we will no doubt talk around subjects too.

Esme