Topic: OOC: Session time announcement thread

We're playing on Sunday February 11th, at 17:00 GMT. (Earlier because I need to go to school in the morning.)

Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

We'll play today, Friday, February 16th at 19:30 GMT as usual.

I take it, you mean 18:30 GMT? Unles I'm very much mistaken, that's the usual time for our sessions.

Sorry, yeah, 18:30 GMT.

Ok, as I said 2 weeks ago I can't play today, but I guess we can wiggle it so my char is away or something smile

I'll be there, guess you are the substitute now tongue

I'll not be able to attend the session tomorrow unfortunately.

Dammit... You were supposed to be the center of attention with that power situation and all...

Since we didn't play today, we'll try rescheduling to Sunday 25th, at 17:00 GMT. Please mention here if you have a problem with that.

Attention!

Today's game has been rescheduled to Sunday March 11th, 17:00 GMT, because I'll be too busy partying in real life.

Everyone, please put a message here, indicating if you'll make it.

Thank you GM, it's so much better on Sunday. I'll be there.

Sunday is fine by me.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Sure, I'll make it, if I don't oversleep. Then you can of course feel free to kill me.

I might have to leave for a bit during the session if we start at that time. Something in between 30 minutes and an hour.

Yes, I'm being difficult, I know.

A Question:

You are still playing seed? Online? together? how? I really wonder how you managed this. And do i have a chance to participate?

Hey Feelix smile We're playing Seed: The Second Chance in RP sessions on the IRC, Kryigerof is the GM. So if you want in on it, I guess you have to talk with him smile

Didn't I already reply to this?

Anyways, I guess we could squeeze you in, Feelix, provided we can come up with a compatible character concept. And if you're interested in a purely text-based, non-massively multiplayer (7 players) IRC roleplaying campaign, that doesn't try to emulate the original Seed in all ways (I've, for instance, changed the layout of some locations, and all the original PCs have been scrapped).

If you're interested, please appear in IRC (server irc.mkc.fr, channel #seed), and send me a query.

We need time for today, GM, if possible, as daylight saving and such has messed up our timesense smile So, we found 18:30 GMT +1 (!!!) would be nice, as everyone changed to +1 hour.
(And we should start giving times in CEST or CET, as they are daylight saving proof smile )

Yes, we're indeed playing at 18:30 GMT+1. Nothing else would make much sense anyway.

Announcing that I won't be there next week and the week after that.
I'll be on holiday starting on Friday April 27th, and ending on May 6th.

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

I won't be available for play the 4th of May, because of the Seed meeting.

Due to too many absences, the session is cancelled.

Actually, I'll take that back. Let's have some solo/dual stuff for Mike and Tagato. It's not like having two solo threads at a time would be somehow worse than having five.:)

This won't come as a surprise, but I'm away for the next three sessions due to a trip to China.
If all goes according to plan, I'll be home again on Sunday the 27th.

Don't forget that tomorrow (June 24th) is a STSC day. (Mike and Paavali, however, won't be attending.)