Topic: Just something funny for those that've played SoR

An image of Kendrus in an unusual attire:

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9646/screenshot002gq7.th.jpg

Re: Just something funny for those that've played SoR

... the candy man can!

Dear me....I come back to Ryzom and you lot are all in Lord of the Rings instead!

A quick hello to Perun, Kendrus, and all you fun people from Ryzom.  I am considering playing LoTR though I'm naturally wanting to rp or I can't be bothered.

*waves and so on to everyone*

I wouldn't say we're all in LotRO smile We're a bit scattered between URU, StSC, EVE Online and LotRO. With most Seeds being in EVE right now. We lack that ONE MMO where we can have great RP and the game is also great.

As for SoR, as you might find out, more or less all good roleplayers are gone (actually more or less all roleplayers are gone ;S), but Mercellus from the Seeds is still there at least.

You can have my buddy code for LotRO if you wish Trevenni, as of yet no one has claimed it smile

Oooo ta, would like to give it a try!  Just need to figure out where to download the client.  I am actually in Ryzom at the moment, joined up with the House Etchmarc and I do rather enjoy rping with them so all not entirely lost.

Let me know where you lot are in LoTR and I'll come and give you a poke!

Hey Trevenni, have a look at here:
http://seedthecommunity.org/viewtopic.p … 2671#p2671
I updated the thread with download locations and such, so anyone who wants to play only needs a code to do it smile

You do indeed rock like a rocking thing.  Downloading client now and just waiting on ze code - at which point I'll actually go over to the Lord of the Rings section and quit hijacking the thread *cough*

Last edited by Trevenni (2007-06-04 21:50:53)

Darkhawk wrote:

As for SoR, as you might find out, more or less all good roleplayers are gone (actually more or less all roleplayers are gone ;S), but Mercellus from the Seeds is still there at least.

Mercellus will be leaving shortly as well. His story is more or less comming to some sort of conclusion - at least a nice point for me to leave him - and for him to leave the new kingdoms. But since my subscription is running until august 22nd, Ill hang around until then in the guise of my alts Dayee and Breggan smile

Dayee and Breggan has both had dealings with House Etchmarc in the past, so Im sure well get in touch some time Trevenni.

Last edited by Frakel (2007-06-06 11:44:18)