Topic: Gone for 10 days

Time to announce for anyone not on the IRC that I'll be gone on vacation for the next 10 days, so I won't be logging into EVE or playing. Just so you know and don't panic.

But hey, actually most of you don't log into EVE much anymore, so I guess that you won't notice wink

Re: Gone for 10 days

Well, I can't log in now, either. My credcard expired and I haven't obtained a new one, duh.
Not sure about how long it's going to last.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

I can't log in either since I quit a month or two ago.

SWG: CL90 Smuggler, Crimson Phoenix Ace, CL90 Engineer, Europe-Chimaera
AoC: L70 Guardian

No vacation and subscription still running here. Though I somehow am not as often online as I like to be in general and then click on the SWG icon most of the time to be at least from time to time avaiable there for the story Mir set in motion. Plus, in Eve some utterly boring learning skills are in training, radiating a bit the feel of treading on the spot, while SWG forces some attention by the need to take care that the mining equipment is properly maintained and is actually producing something for my credits.

It's no crime to play SWG. Really! wink

And I'm back.

Still struggling to get my card, playing/testing TR for the time being. There seems to be a small RP community building up, so I may bring some more guests... not that I've had much luck with that before.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"