Topic: CoX Player Influx

A couple of players that I know from City of Heroes/Villains have decided to give the EVE free trial a go. This has finally given me the push to re-activate my account.

Most of these players seem to have gone for Gallente characters and are going to be working on meeting up in Gallente space as a group of new pilots just starting out. My old character, Ediris Mohrl, has emerged from retirement to make a pilgrimage to Caldari Prime, where he is going to run into these fresh-faced Rookies and be talked into being a Pilot again.

Give me a shout in-game anytime, I'll see whoever's there. Haven't made contact with most of the CoXers yet, but a CoX player who isn't doing the trial apparently knows of some established RPers in EVE who migrated there from SWG... I'll see what I can do to track these people down.

Re: CoX Player Influx

Hey, me and a friend of mine are kinda new around here. We play Eve and are in the corp created by Marghulis atm. Unfortunately I must say that we are a bit more active than the rest of the people there wich makes us look for other options.
We would be interested in knowing more of this corp youre talkin about and if it would be an option for us to join there instead.
Atm Im just interested in a little more info so I know what our options are.

There's no corp right now, and we're still waiting to get everyone together IC. I'll let people know when things take off.

Still struggling to get back in the game, damn it.
(Karda might not know, I'm the guy who plays Sherrick. Or, in the current condition, used to play Sherrick).

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Hmm just a thought then. If there is no corp atm, why not bring the people you know into the one already in there? (Seeds that is) If we get more people in there maybe we can get the ones already there to enjoy it and play more wink

If Margh doesnt have the time to put in to lead the corp (wich I imagine is lots of work) the issue is easily solved just by having people he trust act as vice president and different area leaders/commanders and run the place according to the wishes of this community smile

I'm waiting for some resolution to this, and yes, I don't have time to lead in EVE right now, I hardly have time to log in and play actually.

It would be nice if our Seeds of Matar in the game got rejuvenated and got some new members. As a player I have nothing against a new CEO, with Marghulis retaining some fallback powers. How Marghulis feels about that is an IC thing of course, but it shouldn't be impossible smile

Last edited by Darkhawk (2007-09-16 15:25:45)

And if I can't get any plot ideas down it might be a good idea for my char to join the Seeds too. I also come and go on an irregular basis.

Esme

Well, sorry to say so but im a kinda impatient person when it comes to activity and since noone but Darkhawk answered to this until now Esme two weeks later Ive already given that idea up for now and joined another corp. If Im allowed to stay around in these forums Ill keep monitoring your activity though and see what happens. If I dont like the corp Im in now after a while I might make a try to build up Seeds of Matar if allowed to and noone else has made an effort. But we will see about that smile

Nothing wrong with that and it would be nice if you stay around here. This is no corporation- or clanforum anyway, it's a community of people liking some good RP in games, being in the same group most of the time is just a result of lack of numbers.
Given the Seeds of Matar reach critical mass of playing time to become operative again I think it may be a good thing if there's more outside the corporation than the 'emptiness' of a NPC- and OOC-world.

Last edited by Quanto Solo (2007-09-22 04:33:18)

No that's ok Kardaron, best of luck to you smile I'll be online in EVE now and then, it's my only MMORPG after allt smile

Im slowly heading back to EVE myself smile
See you soon!

Kardaron wrote:

Well, sorry to say so but im a kinda impatient person when it comes to activity and since noone but Darkhawk answered to this until now Esme two weeks later Ive already given that idea up for now and joined another corp. If Im allowed to stay around in these forums Ill keep monitoring your activity though and see what happens. If I dont like the corp Im in now after a while I might make a try to build up Seeds of Matar if allowed to and noone else has made an effort. But we will see about that smile

And you are always welcome on the forums Kardaron smile