Topic: Situation update, please?

Are you guys still playing? Looks like I'll finally get through to EVE in a few days, and I hope I will see a place to come back to.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

Re: Situation update, please?

Frakel is playing quite some I hear. Kardaron too, in another corp, and I have no internet at home for at least a week yet, so..

I also think Esme could be convinced to play now and then. That's it, more or less smile

Hey Wheri! Im still soloing in EVE from time to time. With you comming back Id have a good reason to start RPing as well. Actually I think Sherrick might find an IC mail waiting for him once you returns.

Looking forward to see you there.

I have not been that active anywhere for the past few weeks but I am still playing EVE(or at least updating skill-training from time to time). Probably wont me much online for the next month or so either.

What about now? Anyone? I'm downloading the client at the moment to revisit EVE. Should be pretty at least, with the new graphics in Trinity.

Prolly going to leave the Seeds corp and go independent until I can find a good deal. Anyone know about RPers, RP corps or RP alliances?

SWG: CL90 Smuggler, Crimson Phoenix Ace, CL90 Engineer, Europe-Chimaera
AoC: L70 Guardian

I'm skilltraining there. So is Miho. Tdb has an active ingame char smile

hawt

I still can't get back, the game won't accept my card. And don't really want to, to be honest, it takes way more organization and numbers than we can provide to make any progress in EVE.

Last edited by Wheri (2008-02-22 00:19:07)

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"

That's because you're all goofy commies, bumbling about space, haplessly trying to mine and hunt rats in nub ships and giving the proceeds to charity. Optimal for cuteness factor but not so much for progress. wink

And EVE takes PayPal and PayByCash now, I'm sure one of those will take your card unless you made it yourself.

Your ship is more nub than my battlecruiser!

I'm currently playing EvE, but I've migrated back to WoW, because rp in EvE seems to be mostly used to thinly shroud the main game-drive...shoot eachother and have the phattest fitting.
I know, WoW isn't rp heavy either, but I feel at home there if you get my drift...

Well, I guess an update is in order now: there's Darkhawk still playing, me coming back (And enjoying it for once. No grind!), as well as two out-of-community friends.
Apparently, there's stuff you can do without a huge organized alliance (Wormhole exploration and CONCORD-sanctioned warfare, to name two) now, and that in-station gameplay we were promised years back is now rather close by, announced to come out by the end of this year.

It might be a nice time to give EVE another chance at being an RP polygon.

"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"