Topic: PvP

I write this because I'm player who doesn't take part of PvP at all.

So, I'm asking how big part PvP will have with this RP community?

Examples: Dueling, Outposts, PvP areas, Primeroots, Events in PvP areas.

Last edited by Victoria (2006-10-15 10:36:11)

Re: PvP

I wouldn't mind getting into some PvP in the long run, but I'm no hardcore PvPer, so it's not all that important. If no one else is interested, then I'll do any PvPing independent from you guys, so it works either way for me.

I have no problems with PvP if it fits into a reasonable, RP context. Perun might think otherwise of course. And I'd prefer only PvP'ing with other roleplayers. Us having an outpost might be interesting, but let's see about that later, possibly much later.

Pv P can heighten gameplay, but usually, RP-wise it does the exact opposite. If we could make it work, it would be great, if not we can ignore it, or those who want can PvP individually.

No particular need for PvP and the level gaps would make most duels pointless anyway.

I'd not have any objections in principle to PvP, but it'd be quite a way off, as we're all fairly weak right now. And like Darkhawk said, I'd do it if there was a good RP reason for it but not just for the sake of it. Most PvP seems to be between the followers of the Kami and the Karavan, and we're out of that simply because we're neutral.

I a reason does come up, I'd be willing to march to war. As long as I agree with this reason.

I'd much prefer to stay out of PvP for two reasons.
One, it makes gameplay very unsafe and will undoubtedly break RP plots if it gets big.
Two, there is no way we could handle PvP with any kind of effectiveness as a group without a lot of OOC meta-talk, and that is bound to take the upper hand. If we don't do that, on the other hand, we're likely to get pounded very deeply into the ground

http://ahnion.centralen.net/temp/signature-Seed-community-2.gif

No PvP for me but an occasional IC fight and wrestlin' with cuz.

RP in MMOG's looks like this when trying to base it on in-game activities:
"Let's go <activity>!"
"Yay, <activity>!"
"<motivation>!"