Re: OOC: Session time announcement thread

I'll be visiting my parents tomorrow.  It does not prevent me from showing up altogether, but it will impose some limitations.  Namely, we eat at around 14-15 EET, so I'll be available a little later than usual.

Next Sunday there will, once again, be game. It will still be about the Tyler's Ailment project, but Tagato should get something to do as well.

And play we will again. Everyone should be there.

I might have some trouble being there - I will try to get rpgchat to work on my minilaptop.

I also have a another thing I have to do at the same time as the game is happening in middle of the day, but if chat works on my laptop that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by Relay (2009-02-14 12:00:33)

I'm "moving" to Florence (ITA) this Sunday. I don't exactly know how I'll get an internet access there, but I'll try to get one as soon as possible, so I can get back in StSC. Until that time, I won't be able to play.
On the bright side, I may manage to get internet access by next Sunday, we'll see, I'll keep you updated.

Advance warning about next Sunday (1.3.): I'm having a LAN party, so I can't be too active in StSC.  I can log in the game and perhaps react to something every now and then, but don't expect too extensive roleplaying from me.

Sorry for announcing it this late, but I'm canceling this Sunday's STSC session.

Also, I think my preferred schedule is normalizing at about one session in two weeks on the average. So I'd like to ask your opinion: Which would you prefer, a regular every-second-Sunday schedule that's semi-guaranteed or the current way? I estimate there'd probably be slightly more session in the latter case.

Anyone?

Ok, I got an USB-modem with mobile internet. So I can connect to the internet at home now. I still have to see how much traffic RPGchat generates, but I guess it won't be that much. As for the timing, I'm okay either way, but my own schedule is far from normal though I'll try to reserve the sunday afternoons for StSC.

Looking at the logs from previous sessions, I'd guess that it produces anywhere from 30kB to 300kB of traffic per session.  In terms of bandwidth, it's negligible.

There will be play next Sunday. At least Mizuki, Tagato, Andrea, and Relay should have things to do.

Okay, some more info: The topic will once again be the Tyler project. Everyone (Mike too) should have some stuff to do, but most central tomorrow will be Tagato and Relay.

There'll be a minor limitation for me tomorrow.  I have somewhere to be at 19:00, so I have to go to sauna as early as possible, which is 18:00.  (Times in EET)

There won't be any STSC next Sunday. My creative energies are elsewhere at the moment.

HRMPPPFFHHHHHH!!! PFFFFTTTTT!!!

Due to the limited number of USB-modems in the property of the department, it is highly possible that I won't be able to participate in the session on 22th (if there's any). I'll try to get around it, but I thought you should know early on.

Thanks, Dustman. We will play on the 22nd. I'll see what I'll do with it.

Sorry about the short notice, but my ability to play tomorrow is rather limited.  I should be able to pop in for about two hours at around 16-17 EET.

Okay, I'm getting a bit too tired of this game again, so this is how it'll work from now on: By default, we're on a break. No games on Sundays or any other days unless otherwise stated. I'm hoping that by giving myself some time I can get interested in this campaign again, and make it more interesting to you as well.

Mehken and Dustman: You mentioned you have other stuff to think about and so welcome the break. How long will those other stuff last? Not planning anything, but just curious.

I should hand in my thesis till 15th May. After that I'll have the final exams and the thesis-defending. Although this part is less stressful, I think the last one is around the middle of June.

That's a good question. One I can't give an answer to.

Just don't delay anything because of this smile