Topic: Cottage date chosen, give final answer before TUESDAY 25 AUG.

So, all in all the best date turned out to be Second half of June (I know some people may now be excluded, but whatever choice would have done that. Sorry).

Considering we know a date, I need to know who is coming now, and with how many.
You have until tomorrow, or I'm booking for the people who have answered this already (to be specific, that was just one person, over IRC, which is fine too).

-Norah/Liath-
"Do not follow! The milk is not ready, and you are not ready for the milk!"
-Psychonauts: Milkman Conspiracy area

Re: Cottage date chosen, give final answer before TUESDAY 25 AUG.

I'm in for sure, I'll be there alone most likely but in any case I'll tell if it changes before the end of tomorrow (that would mean 2 person then).

Roger

-Norah/Liath-

I'm in for sure and alone.

I'm authorized to say that Frakel is in from the 26th June and onwards. I don't know if that qualifies as early enough, but if so, he wants to join us. The date is fine by me.

It is fine by me as well. Alone this time around.

Darkhawk wrote:

I'm authorized to say that Frakel is in from the 26th June and onwards. I don't know if that qualifies as early enough, but if so, he wants to join us. The date is fine by me.

Thanks for giving voice for me DH smile. It so happens that my internet is back up again, so I can hereby confirm the validity of DHs claim: Ill be able to go from 26th of June and onwards.

The week starting with the 28th June should be OK. I'm in if you choose that time so you can plan. But I need to know asap to claim that time, if someone else beats me to it my chances are no good.

Anything that late would make it a July week, which means the prices instantly soar up.

I can try for the 19-26 week, but otherwise me + BF will be cancelling.

Last edited by Norah (2009-08-26 17:08:19)

-Norah/Liath-

Scrap that, I found one that has decent prices in the week starting from 26 June too.

-Norah/Liath-

Norah wrote:

Scrap that, I found one that has decent prices in the week starting from 26 June too.

Yay big_smile

I pre-booked this one, it's pretty good all around, good price (although it can change come January 1st next year, but it's unlikely to be much more expensive), well located (should be pretty close to Souspierre), has room for more than 8 if push comes to shove (it's in two parts, one part can house 6 max, and the other 4 max, and since we're with 8 anyway, both parts are already ours so we could add two more).

But the reservation shows me as male even though I clearly chose my gender as female in the booking form :S.

Edit: I figured you all might want to see what we get:
http://www.topictravel.nl/vakantiehuis/ … -08-2009/7  (in Dutch, but you can figure it out or use a crap translator)
Which is located here :  ok, maps can't be linked it seems, but enter Bourdeaux (Drôme, France), and maybe also Souspierre (Drôme, France) in google maps or whatnot.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, and I had to fill in all your names and we didn't know them all, so two of you are now called Mr. and Ms. Vuller.

Last edited by Norah (2009-08-26 19:03:02)

-Norah/Liath-

Even though it was optional during the booking, they're now asking to know everyone's birthdates after all.

So, I need them, and kind of today.

Time to admit to your ages big_smile.

-Norah/Liath-

Well.. I'm sure you know mine by heart Norah.. But.. Just in case.. wink 11th February 1977 - that's me. oOooooOold

Dunno if I'm Mr. or Ms. smile Vuller, so if needed name is Daniel Schupp and birthdate the 27.09.1975.

Got the week off too, so I am actually able to come and not just booking a possibly empty bed. cool

Don't know if this can be booked per bed or for everyone: If possible with 'bedlinnen', don't know yet which means of transportation I choose so less stuff to take could make things easier.

Edit: I'm really old

Last edited by Quanto Solo (2009-08-31 11:11:03)

I'm 19-08-1976 and my gf is 25-09-1976.

Quanto Solo wrote:

Dunno if I'm Mr. or Ms. smile Vuller, so if needed name is Daniel Schupp and birthdate the 27.09.1975.

Got the week off too, so I am actually able to come and not just booking a possibly empty bed. cool

Don't know if this can be booked per bed or for everyone: If possible with 'bedlinnen', don't know yet which means of transportation I choose so less stuff to take could make things easier.

Edit: I'm really old

No, I couldn't book linnen per bed, so I chose not to book it at all tongue. But if you need to travel light you might be able to arrange to have someone else (like us? we will 90% certain be coming by car) carry an extra sleeping bag or whatever for you.

-Norah/Liath-

Birthday is january 9th, 1980.

The cottage looks great Norah /waytogo

Birthday is december 11th, 1985, hope I'm not too late (and not too young wink )

Norah wrote:

No, I couldn't book linnen per bed, so I chose not to book it at all tongue. But if you need to travel light you might be able to arrange to have someone else (like us? we will 90% certain be coming by car) carry an extra sleeping bag or whatever for you.

No problem, just mentioned it in case per bed is possible. Most probably I'm taking the car too. The area just looks great for bicycling or motorcycling and using the TGV seems to be reasonably priced too, so I wanted to keep these possibilities open and comfortable. But a sleeping bag isn't that much of a hassle anyway, I'm just lazy. smile

Last edited by Quanto Solo (2009-09-05 07:44:36)